Coenzyme Q10 – 100 mg Softgel
- All natural, without the addition of common excipients such as titanium dioxide
- Supports heart health
- Often used when taking HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (prescription medications that reduce cholesterol levels)
- Sourced from Japan, the highest quality supplier of CoQ10
- Offered in 100 mg fatty acid suspension to enhance optimal absorption
- Supports cellular energy production
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish or fish.
About our CoQ10
Coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone or CoQ10, is a fat soluble coenzyme that is normally synthesized in the body. Some people supplement their diet with CoQ10 to help support cardiovascular health.
The mechanism of action of CoQ10 occurs in the mitochondria of the cells, during the respiratory chain. Research shows that CoQ10 may support heart health by supporting cellular energy production.
Since CoQ10 is fat-soluble, it is important to take it with dietary fat or in a fatty acid suspension. This formulation is offered in a fatty acid suspension of safflower oil and contains NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish.