Whey Unflavored Protein Powder
- Provides 18 g of protein per serving.
- Only 85 calories per serving
- Allows for adding to favorite fruit or green drink, soup or yogurt without effecting taste.
- Enhanced with 75 mg of L-glutamine to further support the muscles and immune system.
- Contains more whey isolate (80%) than concentrate (20%) for faster digestion and assimilation by the body.
- Low sodium, low cholesterol, and low fat with no added sugar or artificial sweeteners.
- Whey is microfiltered and processed under the lowest temperatures possible resulting in undenatured whey protein.
- Provides important micro-proteins: B-lactoglobulin, A-lactalbumin, immunoglobulin, and lactoferrin.
- From milk of Wisconsin dairy cows that are given access to fresh pasture and not treated with recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH).
About our Whey Protein Powder
Whey protein powder is an excellent source of protein, even surpassing whole egg, soy, beef, casein or milk in its biological activity in the body and its ability to deposit nitrogen in the muscles. Whey is also a rich source of branched chain amino acids (BCAA), which make up 1/3 of the amino acids in muscle protein. Whey is the only protein source (besides breastmilk) that contains immunoglobulins, which are essential in maintaining immune system function.
Our Unflavored Whey Protein Powder is a high quality protein supplement that is formulated to be a highly efficient, rich source of protein. Each serving provides18 grams of protein per serving and is enhanced with 75 milligrams of L-glutamine. This powder provides important proteins B-lactoglobulin, A-lactalbumin, immunoglobulin and lactoferrin.
Show Me the Whey Unflavored is microfiltered, which refers to the filtration process used to purify the whey. Cold processed resulting in increased biological value or utilization by the body and manufactured from cows not treated with rBGH.
This product contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish or fish and makes it at ideal product for lacto-vegetarians.